1. Dr. Brown’s Bottle Warmer– Wouldn’t survive without this! Heats up quick which means less baby meltdown time! I don’t use the Dr. Brown’s bottles but it also fits the Medela and Avent bottles.
2. Boppy Nursing Pillow– A nursing mama’s best friend. I toted this thing all over the house… love it! I’m no longer nursing, but now use it to help her with sitting up and tummy time.
3. Dohm Sound Machine– We use this for every nap and then also at night. Creates the perfect white noise and helps when our dogs bark during nap time.
4. Sleepers– Comfy and cozy sleepers! This is all my little one wore for the first 8 weeks. If you can find ones with mittens, even better!
5. NoseFrida– My little one wouldn’t be able to breathe without this! Gets everything out easy and quick.
6. Little Remedies Saline Drops– I add a drop to each nostril before using the Nose Frida. Works wonders!
7. Bibs– Lots of them! I don’t know about you, but my little one is the messiest bottle eater and she likes to spit up too. This combo calls for lots of bibs used each day! This helps her outfits stay dry so I’m not changing her a million times each day.
8. Soothies– Binkies, bobos, pacis, ninnies… whatever you call them get lots of them. If you’re like me, you have them scattered everywhere! In the diaper bag, in the car, one in each room, under the coach… everywhere!
9. Philips Avent Sterilizer– The perfect size for all your bottles, nipples and soothies. Love that it has two compartments and works super fast.
10. Swaddles– I use these for everything except swaddling. My little one hated being swaddled from day one. Even the nurses couldn’t keep her arms swaddled. I do however love these as blankets, burp cloths, spit up rags, car seat covers, etc.
Hope this list helps you if you’re are a mama to be or shopping for one. What are some of your baby must-haves?