1. GOLDEN GIRL KNEE HIGHS These will be so cute paired with the lace up boots! They also have a really cute pair of red and pink striped ones too!
2. HANDLE IT RAIN BOOTS Perfect for independent little girls. Can’t wait to use these if we have a snow day!
3. FANCY FLAMINGO DOLL I’ve been obsessing over flamingos ever since Tenley was one for Halloween and these are just too pretty.
4. BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS! You can never have too many books for your little ones. Whenever family or friends ask what the kids need I usually always say books.
5. PINK & ORANGE WALL HANGING Don’t mind the shameless plug, but this is my current fave from little grace!
6. WOODEN COFFEE MAKER SET Melissa & Doug toys have always been our favorite. My kiddos always come back to their M&D toys time and time again. Lately Tenley likes to pretend she’s having coffee (she knows it’s mommy’s daily must have! 🤣), so I thought this was too perfect!
7. BOWS, BOWS, BOWS! If you follow me on Instagram, then you know Momo Accessories Co. is our favorite bow shop! Our go to bow is the oversized Charlotte hand-tied bow (2nd place are the oversized velvets).
8. PLAY KITCHEN If we didn’t already have the IKEA play kitchen, then we would SOOO be getting this one for Christmas! I mean… can I have that kitchen?! 😍
9. CHERISH LACE UP BOOTS These cuties have gotten more comments, questions, and compliments than anything else in her wardrobe! They pair perfectly with leggings or dresses and have been super durable so far.
10. SHERPA PULLOVER Soooo cozy! It’s a lot thicker and warmer than it looks online, so I know it will be a much loved piece this winter!
11. INDOOR CANOPY I mean how pretty would this be over a toddler bed or in the corner for a reading nook?!
12. FAUX FUR SLEEPING BAG I die! This is so dang cute! My only question… do they make adult sizes too???
13. RAINBOW PILLOW Had to round up the list with this cute little rainbow pillow. So fun for a toddler bed!
Hope y’all loved this little list I put together! Why is shopping for girls so much fun?? Excuse me while I go buy all the things now!