1. CARHARTT HAT Because these are just too cute on little boys in the winter!
2. FLEX TRACK WITH ELECTRIC CAR We have this and both kiddos love it!
3. DUST, SWEEP & MOP SET Teach ’em young. Raise ’em right.
4. STORYBOOK PROJECTOR FOR SMARTPHONES This looks so fun and I can’t wait to use it at bedtime with both kids!
5. WOODEN NAME PUZZLE Another one we already have. Not only is it a beautiful item to display, it’s a great learning tool too. Definitely something that I will keep forever!
6. SUEDE BOOTS I love this style of shoes on little boys and this neutral color will go with everything!
7. YARN WALL HANGING Shameless plug on this gift guide too! Perfect wall art for a modern and neutral boys room.
8. HANDLE IT RAIN BOOTS I see some mud pies in our future! Thank goodness for these cute and easy to clean rain boots.
9. BASHFUL PUPPY Everett loves his Jellycat Monkey (it is SO soft!) and I’d love to add this cute little puppy to his collection. I’ve never seen a kiddo who loves stuffed animals more than him!
10. SHERPA LOUNGE CHAIR Does this not look like the coziest chair ever?! Do they make this in my size??
11. WASHABLE ABC RUG You had me at “washable”.
12. WOODEN WORKBENCH & TOOL KIT SET Mimi has a a toy workbench at her house and Everett loves it! Love this wooden option!
13. COLOR YOUR OWN TRAIN BOX It’s always the most simple things that toddlers love. I think Everett would love playing with this and I’m pretty sure big sister wouldn’t mind coloring all over it!
14. SHOPPING CART We had a plastic one that the kids loved but it eventually broke… love this sturdy option!
Hope you loved this year’s gift guides! We have one for toddler girls in the previous post. Let me know what else you are planning on getting your little ones this year!