*JUST CLICK ON ITEM NAME TO LINK TO THAT PRODUCT!
1. MAGELLAN COFFEE TUMBLER I’ve had this tumbler for months now and it is a definite mama must have! Gone are the days of heating up your coffee a million times every morning.
2. NEW BALANCE SHOES I’ve been obsessing over everything in this color lately and New Balances are always my fave.
3. VELVET SCRUNCHIES How cute would these be as stocking stuffers?! Perfect accessory for the mom bun!
4. CLARISONIC MIA PRIMA CLEANSING BRUSH Now that my second baby is a year old, I am trying to put myself back on my priority list (which includes self-care and skincare). Mama needs to start taking care of her skin!
5. DR. DENNIS GROSS DAILY PEEL FACIAL WIPES Again…. self-care and skincare.
6. BOLLIE ROBE A robe is my best friend in the winter and this one looks cozy but not frumpy at all! Can’t wait to add it to my wishlist!
7. APPLE AIRPODS I’ve hopped on the podcast train this year, so having AirPods has been a must! Perfect for working out or when you are cleaning house. Plus, they surprisingly stay put even when you are running around the house like a mad woman during nap time!
8. SAJE STONE DIFFUSER I’ve been trying to switch over from candles to diffusers and I love this neutral option for a bedroom or living room.
9. DYSON CORDLESS VACUUM You had me at “cordless.”
12. LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK I usually always use the C.O. Bigelow “My Favorite Night Balm” from Bath and Body Works, but have been wanting to switch it up and try a new one. Maybe Santa will bring me this one! 😉
13. LL BEAN COZY SLIPPERS Are these appropriate for the carpool line? Asking for a friend.
14. LACK OF COLOR FLAT BRIM HAT I’ll take one in every color. Please and thank you.
15. FENTY BEAUTY UNIVERSAL LIP LUMINIZER I’ve seen this applied on several skin tones and it’s so pretty on everyone! Another great stocking stuffer idea!
16. SELF HELP BOOKS I think I’m the only woman who hasn’t read “Girl, Wash Your Face”, but I’m adding reading to the list of things I need to make time for in my daily routine.
17. MEADOWBELLE MARKET INITIAL & BIRTHSTONE STACKABLE RINGS I have an initial ring and birthstone ring for both kids. I love how dainty they are and how well they look stacked together. These would be perfect for any of the mamas in your life.
18. GLOPRO MICRONEEDLING FACIAL REGENERATION TOOL And again with the better skincare routine. The word microneedling scared me away at first, but I’ve heard so many good things about this tool!
If you love these gifts, then please feel free to share it with your hubbies or anyone shopping for you this Christmas! xoxo, Carrie